Erasmus+ is the EU's programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. Set to last until 2020, Erasmus+ doesn't just have opportunities for students. Merging seven prior programmes, it has opportunities for a wide variety of individuals and organisations.
Detailed information on these opportunities, including eligibility criteria, is available in the Erasmus+ Programme Guide.
Current Capacity Building project - Capacity Building in Sustainablity for Architectural Heritage (SAH).
During the last two decades Samara Polytech participated in 6 Erasmus+ and TEMPUS projects:
- Double Master Degree Project: 544370 – TEMPUS – 2013 – NL – JPHES «ENTREPRENEURS FOR TOMORROW»
01.12.2013 - 30.11.2017
- 544517-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-IT-TEMPUS-JPHES «Centre for the Third Age Education (CTAE)»
The project has been selected as a «success story» by a panel of experts from the Directorate-General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture of the European Commission
- 530601-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-PL-TEMPUS-SMHES «INARM: Informatics and Management: Bologna-Style Qualifications Frameworks»
15.10.2012 – 14.10.2015
- Double Master Degree Project: CITISET 517374-TEMPUS-1-2011-1-RUTEMPUS-JPCR
Communication and Information Technology for Improvement Safety and Efficiency of Traffic Flows: EU-RU-UA Master and PhD Programs in Intelligent Transport Systems
15.10.2011 – 14.10.2014
- Double Master Degree Project: AMEV Tempus Project № 159305-TEMPUS-1-2009-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR
«Advanced M.Sc. Program in Ecology for the Volga-Caspian basin»
2010 - 2012
- Double Master Degree Project: 144747-TEMPUS-1-2008-1-FR-TEMPUS-JPCR «Masters Ingenieurs Economistes de l’Energie et du Development Durable»
Current Erasmus+ KA1 Mobility Projects: